Scholastic Area: The assessment structure and examination for classes VI to VIII have been prepared in view of the provisions of RTE-Act 2009 and comprises of two terms i.e. Term-1 and 2 as explained below:
- Subject Enrichment Activities: These are subject-specific activities aimed at enhancing the understanding and skills of the students. These activities are to be carried out throughout the term, however, they should be evaluated at the term-end.
- Languages: Aimed at equipping the learners to develop effective listening and speaking skills. The language teachers may devise their own methods and parameters for assessment of the languages.
- Mathematics: Practical work and activities in Mathematics may be undertaken as suggested by the NCERT Syllabus and Text Books.
- Science: Practical work and activities in Science may be undertaken as suggested by the NCERT Syllabus and Text Books.
- Social Science: Map or the project work may be undertaken as suggested by the NCERT Syllabus and Text Book.