SEVEN SQUARE ACADEMY is an educational body having progressive approach & commitment to excellence. Positive academic environment is the focus of the school with the essentials of the HOLISTIC DEVELOPMENT of a child. This will be made possible with the help of –
- Individual Attention
- Modern Techniques of Teaching
- Computer Education
- Co-operative Learning
- Child-Centered Strategies
- Team Teaching
- Project Work
- Continuous & Comprehensive Evaluation
- Personality Development Programmes
- Learning Beyond Boundaries
- Multi-Cultural Atmosphere
- Wide range of Physical, Cultural, Intellectual, Competitive & Recreational Activities besides Art, Music, Craft etc.
- Special Strategies for Gifted Children
- Guidance & Counseling
- ‘Skills For Adolescence’ Programmes
- Inculcating Positive Relationship between Home, School & Community
Our school curriculum provides for first-hand experiences, hands on learning opportunities, experimentation and discussion. The curriculum stands apart because of the following reasons:
- It is learner driven/student friendly.
- It is based on theories of learning and development.
- It is based on principles of constructivism. The learner is expected to create his own learning. Therefore he is in-charge of his own learning process. The teacher simply facilitates the learning.
- It is theme based.
- The units are planned to achieve universal competencies like: Thinking, Aesthetics, Communication, Patriotism, Value orientation, Scientific Temper, Organisational skills, Quantitative Thinking, Environmental Awareness and social and self-evolution.