“Take up one idea. Make that one idea of your life – think of it, dream of it, and live on that idea. Let the brain, muscles, nerves, every part of your body, be full of that idea, and just leave every other idea alone. This is the way to success.”
Seven Square Academy is managed by Seven Eleven Education Society.
Day-to-day affairs of running the school are managed by the Principal assisted by the appropriate staff under the overall supervision of the school committee comprising of 3 to 4 Representatives of the Trust, Educationists, the Principal & a Representative of the teaching & non-teaching staff. The school building is spacious with all modern facilities & state-of-art infrastructure.
With the blessings of God the almighty, Seven Square Academy has completed five years of its commitment towards academic achievement, an institution which provides quality education. With every step progressing towards glory and achievement, we can see its commitment to society ‘a school with a difference’ is being fulfilled with grace.
We want education by which character is formed, strength of mind is increased, the intellect is expanded and one can stand up on one’s own feet with confidence. School education is concerned with all round development of children and must promote and nurture wide range of skills and capacities in our children as much as possible. We, at Seven Square Academy have advocated a curriculum that boasts of GLOBAL VISION WITH INDIAN VALUES. Our syllabus has been planned on the theory of constructivism and the units are based on thematic learning. We promise to teach them the seven wonders of the world like – to see, to hear, to touch, to taste, to feel , to laugh and to love; this will help them to be a complete person. We focus on the holistic development of the child. We also stress on prior planning and scheduling, but at the same time we are flexible to children’s needs. Pre-Primary is serving children aged from 2.6 to 6. The Curriculum has been planned by an advisory body giving recommendations as per CBSE norms and as per the E.C.C.Ed. guidelines provided by Education Board, Delhi.
Children acquire learning in a variety of ways through experience, practice, experimentation, discussion and collective activities. Accordingly, we at Seven Square Academy provide a range of co-scholastic learning opportunities to children through sports, hobbies, trips, competitions, programmes etc. like music day, best out of waste, recycle of waste materials etc.
Quality education is at core of all our developmental efforts and it is a matter of satisfaction and pride that the Seven Square Academy is working in this direction.
The school has an amiable atmosphere for proper teaching and learning. It has been built with a genuine interest to provide better quality education.
The school offers wholesome and sound education as an advance setting along with ample space for extracurricular activities.
The school can boast of the most modern facilities on campus and faculty rich in talent and experience.
“One can never be content to creep
When one feels the impulse to soar”
An education institution is a temple dedicated to imparting knowledge through multi-dimensional streams of education. It is obvious that we cannot conceive of competing locally as well as globally unless we impart top quality education including scientific and technical education, to our students. The need of the hour is to impart quality education to the youth so he is able to confidently deal with the challenging task of socio –economic development of the country and general welfare of the society.
Our focus has been to encourage our team efforts among our students too. We believe that we were successful, as the team spirit was exhibited in the internal events organized which included many activities.
Our Annual Activities like:
Rainy Day Celebration
Mask Day Celebration
Annual Sport’s Day Celebration
Environment Day Celebration
Salad Day Celebration
Traditional Day Celebration
Village Fiesta Celebration
Money Saving Day Celebration
Grandparents Day Celebration
Safety Day Celebrations
School Annual Day
“Education is the best friend. An educated person is respected everywhere. Education beats the beauty and the youth.”
- Seven Eleven group of Companies is a very popular name in Mira-Bhayander. Today it is a large business group under which there many different companies. It has created ample employment opportunities for not just the local residents of the area but also people travelling from the nearby suburbs. The group is in various fields like Hospitality, Construction and Real Estate, Hospital and Education.
- Shri Narendra Mehtaji, the Founder of the Seven Eleven Group of Companies, wanted to give the society what he couldn’t achieve in his younger days. This led to the birth of 711 Education Society. His visionary approach and further research led to laying the foundation of a CBSE school under the name of Seven Square Academy in 2008. The school continues to deliver high educational standards to the students of Mira-Bhayander. With relentless efforts and dedication of the school team, it has become the largest and best sort school in the area.
- With time flowing, he further observed that people required a good ICSE school in the vicinity. Hence, this led to the birth of the Seven Eleven Scholastic School in 2013.
Faculty and Staff:
- All our teaching and non-teaching staff is inducted well with the Seven Eleven group of companies Philosophy. Empathy, Discipline and Friendliness are prominently witnessed in the school environment.
- Our teaching staff is highly qualified and have vast teaching experience. ‘Continuous Learning’ is not just part of the student philosophy but is part of the school life for our teaching staff too. Our teaching staff attends regular refresher and leadership courses. They are guided by our Counsellor to handle child’s psychological needs.
Career with us:
- Candidates seeking career in SEVEN SQUARE ACADEMY shall download the requested form. Fill it up online and submit it along with the scanned copies of the testimonials.
- Candidates are expected Job Professions in English motivated Dynamic and Text Serving.
Meaning of Seven Square Logo
SEVEN SQUARE ACADEMY is managed by Seven Eleven Education Society. Seven signifies the light or torch of progress and Eleven is the two parallel vertical lines signifying the realization of the dreams which is growing to higher levels in leaps and bounds. Seven is the crown with the totem of 11, which lightens the path of knowledge to higher and higher ranks on the ladder of success.
The number SEVEN in SEVEN SQUARE signifies the light or torch of progress in the field of education seven times ; meaning many times. Every effort to promote education with value grows in many folds. It spreads the mission of Global Vision with Indian Values.
Seven colours in the school logo are Blue,Yellow, Red, Orange, Green, Indigo and Violet symbolizing the beam of the rainbow. The seven colours are a source of power, each one having a general as well as specific function and purpose.
- Blue is the colour of divinity. It brings in peace and understanding. It enhances the easy flow of communication with self and others.
- Yellow enriches clarity of thoughts and better decision making skills.
- Red emits energy and enthusiasm.
- Orange originates creativity and playfulness.
- Green merges harmony and health.
- Indigo opens subconsciousness of wisdom and intuition.
- Violet sparks the imagination and inspiration. It integrates other energies for healing purposes.
Thus the logo of SEVEN SQUARE ACADEMY having the seven colours brings the vibrancy of these colours into the life of our students. The students who are our ambassadors, embark on the journey of carrying this torch of colours from our school logo and spreading the light across boundaries.